Closet Core Patterns Jo Dress + Jumpsuit - Sizes 0-20 (Approx. UK size 6 -24)
Make a true statement with the Jo Dress + Jumpsuit. A V-necked bodice with a sculptural "croissant" sleeve is the star of the show, and can be mixed and matched with your choice of pants and skirt to create a bold dress or jumpsuit. Featuring a beautiful and innovative bias-bound slot seam finish to add structure and dimension, Jo is an engaging sew with a big impact.
This is a paper pattern which comes with a printed instructions booklet.
SKILL LEVEL - 4 out of 5 (Intermediate to Advanced)
SIZE RANGE - Approx. UK 6-24 / US 0-20
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - To create stability and structure for this design, Closet Core Patterns suggests stable mid-weight wovens such as linen, cotton broadcloth, sateen, ikat, and chambray. You may also use lightweight denim and twill provided it has some degree of drape.
- Lightweight fusible interfacing 0.2m (1/4yd)
- Waistband elastic, 0.9m (1yd) x 25mm (1") wide
- Conventional zipper to match fabric, 56cm (22") long
- Double fold bias tape 13mm (1/2") wide: 1) View A = 6.5m (7yds) 2) View B = 4.5m (5yds). (If you are making your own bias tape, add an additional 0.5m (1/2 yard) of fabric for 1.5m (58") wide fabric
- Hook and eye closure for back neckline
- Thread in matching colour
- Fabric (see chart for quantities)